LAPL(A) license - light aircraft pilot license
LAPL(A) - light aircraft pilot license
Apply for LAPL(A) course now!
What are the preliminary requirements for LAPL(A) training?
- - minimum age of 16 years at the start of the training,
- - minimum age of 17 years at the moment of applying for the license,
- - Part-MED aviation-medical certificate of LAPL class.
What is the LAPL(A) training program in Zonda Aero?
The theory course of LAPL(A) has been prepared by the instructors' team of Zonda Aero and is based on the spoken e-learning method. The course is also compatible with mobile devices. After completing all the modules available on the platform, the students are asked to attend two-day lectures with instructors at Zonda Aero headquarters (currently, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, those classes run via Microsoft Teams).
The theoretical training program is conducted in accordance with European standards and FCL regulations. LAPL(A) theoretical training is conducted in English and takes place on the basis of a program approved by the President of the Civil Aviation Authority of Poland in accordance with the certificate held by ATO Zonda.Aero. Our theoretical course to get Private Pilot License is based on spoken e-learning, which can be carried out on mobile devices as well. Our platform is available to you at any time.
The self-study period assumes 100 hours of theoretical classes, 17 of which are classroom lessons. Those lectures are taking place during a 3-day meeting at the Zonda.Aero Flight School. Currently, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, these classes are conducted online through the MS Teams program.
The theoretical training ends with an internal exam and issuing a certificate that allows you to start practical training. This certificate is approved in EASA countries. It should be remembered that in order to perform a solo flight, it is necessary to present at least class 2 medical certificate, in accordance with FCL requirements.
LAPL(A) training modules consist of:
- aviation law,
- a human being – capabilities and limitations,
- flight rules,
- operational procedures,
- flight planning and performing,
- general knowledge about the aircraft and navigation.
- A minimum of 30 hours of practical training flights in the selected aircraft:
Cessna 150 / 152 / 172,
- -theory exam at Civil Aviation Authority,
- -practical exam and obtaining the LAPL(A) license.
Our team of experienced instructors is ready to help you at every stage of your training, happily helping and answering all your questions.
What else is worth knowing about LAPL(A) license?
- The LAPL(A) license training is a subject to 23% VAT tax rate.
- The cost of theory and practical exams at the Civil Aviation is posted on the authority’s website.
What are the advantages of obtaining the LAPL(A) license?
- it is the fastest way to start flying,
- take up to 4 people on a flight with you,
- possibility of applying for night flights qualification,
- fly all around European Union - *the LAPL(A) license owner is required to have ICAO 4 English certification for flights outside the country that issued the license,
- get PPL(A) license in a shortened course.
What is the cost of LAPL(A) license training?
In order to successfully complete the LAPL(A) training, you should finish the theoretical and practical stages. The price for LAPL(A) theory is 750 EUR and is performed in individual formula with the instructor. Practical part of the LAPL(A) costs 5100 EUR.