LAPL(A) Light Aircraft Pilot’s Licence
Training for a LAPL (Light Aircraft Pilot’s Licence) has similar requirements to the EASA PPL, except the flight training time needed is a minimum of 30 hours.
– An applicant must be at least 16 years old to Begin the training;
– An applicant must be at least 17 years old to apply for license;
– Class LAPL medical certificate Part-MED.
– theoretical training
– at least 30 flight hours
-theoretical exam at CAA;
– LAPL(A) training is subject to VAT at the full standard rate 23%
– theoretical and practical examination fees shall be paid in compliance with schedule of charges on CAA’s website