Students start with the basic exercises – the handling of the aircraft on the ground and in the air under the guidance of our qualified and experienced instructors.
Once proficient in the basic exercises, the student progresses to solo flight, more advanced manoeuvres acquiring practical experience and landing at other airfields. Radio communication is now an integral part of the course. Having full Air Traffic Control at our school means that students benefit from exposure to this service right from the start.
– An applicant must be at least 16 years old to Begin the training;
– An applicant must be at least 17 years old to apply for license;
– At least Class 2 medical certificate Part-MED.
Our genuine PPL(A) theoretical training is based on spoken e-learning, operating on mobile devices.
» You can start the theory wherever at your convenience and study at a pace that is right for you!
» Training is provided in small digestible chunks right at learner’s fingertips!
» You can go over self-test questions and ensure that you are fully prepared!
Distance learning through our platform is performed in accordance with Training Program approved by Civil Aviation Authorities.
First part of the training consists of particular topics divided into modules of e-learning at the platform. According to calculations whole cycle of the training may be completed in 3,5 weeks.
Second part of the training is 1 two-day session at our Flight School in Bydgoszcz to sum up the course, get acquired the knowledge right and pass written exam.
-at least 45 flight hours
-theoretical exam at CAA
– PPL(A) training is subject to VAT at the full standard rate 23%
– theoretical and practical examination fees shall be paid in compliance with schedule of charges on CAA’s website