The CPL/IR/MEP is a combination of modular training courses. The course consists of the following modules: the Multi Engine Class Rating MEP, the Multi Engine Instrument Rating IR(ME) and the Commercial Pilot License CPL. The duration of the course can vary from 2 to 4 months depending on the student’s personal schedule.
-completed ATPL(A) theory course;
– completed MEP(L) training
– at least 150 flight hours (total) at the start of CPL(A) practical training;
– at least 150 flight hours (total) at the moment of applying for CPL(A) license
– An applicant must be at least 18 years old to apply for license;
– Class 1 medical certificate Part-MED.
-40 h of symulator training
-15 flight hours on Tecnam P2006T
-5 flight hours on Tecnam P2006T
-15 flight hours on Cessna 150
– practical examination
– MEP(L)+IR+CPL trainings are exempted from VAT.
– theoretical and practical examination fees shall be paid in compliance with schedule of charges on CAA’s website